I came across this post on MSN which seemed interesting. You can read it here.
First Date Signs He's a Keeper
Of the six signs, #4 was kind of a surprise to me. See below, quoted.
"#4: He mentions his mom (in passing).“In passing” is the operative phrase here. Why? You want to know he has a strong relationship with the woman who gave him life (if he gets along well with her, he’s more likely to respect women in general, Sherman notes), but isn’t scary close to Mom."
However, I'd heard some girls told me the opposite instead. Girls didn't seem to like to hear their guys talking about their moms because the girls feared that the "moms" might negatively affect their relationships in the long run.
So guys, when you go for a date, flip a coin before you mention your mom in the conversation; it's a gamble (hehehe) :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
interesting ... you can always look at things/issues from different perspectives.
oh hey this is pretty interesting!! :P let me blog @ mine as well! hahaha
I think the KEY point is "FIRST" date.... but not for the relationship in the long run loh....
personally i think it will be impossible for # 3 la (FIRST date woh!) and i think #6 is kinda "awkward" - if he just keep staring you the entire time! hahahaha... i think it'll be also kind weird if he mention about his mom loh kekekekeeee
Totally agree - not on the first date.
And I wouldn't do that for #6 - I would scare my date away (wahaha).
Now I think I can answer Witty's post in her blog. Guys are afraid of getting turned down by the ladies, and may be the reason why they headed north.
If that's the case, I would be shocked. Come on, no pain no gain. I would rather "climb the mountains" to win my lady's heart.
Post a Comment