Think!
Sunday, January 13, 2008
帝女花 (英文版) - 呂珊/蘇珊
I like this song! I am sure you will like it, too. 呂珊 and 蘇珊 rock!!!
The English name of the song is called "Never Say Goodbye".
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me...if you care
CPMF14
Oak Hill, United States
Blog? I think of it as an electronic diary that is environmentally friendly and doesn't kill any trees.
View my complete profile
Friends' Blogs
WittyBB
Jasper222
David
JC
Featured Links
SiuFaiFai
Ken Rockwell
DPReview
Yesasia
HLJ
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(21)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(1)
▼
January
(12)
是不是這樣的夜晚你才會這樣的想起我 - 吳宗憲
陽光與海灘 - 玉石樂隊 (大 AL 張武孝) 1977
鬼叫你窮 - 大AL (張武孝)
帝女花 (英文版) - 呂珊/蘇珊
Year 2008 and some thought...
Endless Road - 林俊傑
最愛是誰 - 林子祥
當我想起你 - 陳百強
何處覓知音 - 伍衛國
加價熱潮 - 許冠傑
心有千千結 - 石修、鍾玲玲
相識也是緣份 - 張德蘭
►
2007
(137)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(44)
►
February
(11)
No comments:
Post a Comment