Monday, April 30, 2007

Denim Dos and Don'ts

I saw this on MSN and I thought it was quite interesting.

These articles are from Oprah Winfrey's website. Click on the slide show to see examples.

Denim Dos and Don'ts

Genius Jean Makeovers

Best Jeans for Every Body

Although these advices are for women, but I believe most of them apply to men as well.

2 comments:

WittyBB said...

great info! i don't like wearing a pair of jean that make me look like "sausage". also, "distressing" a jeans is art! i have only 3 pair of jeans that i wear most of the time ... and they look okay to me :) oh .. wait ... tomorrow is "jeans day at work!!!"

CPMF14 said...

I have Levi's and CK jeans. I am old fashion so straight leg jeans fit me the best.

Absolutely no boot cut as I have short legs :-(