Monday, April 9, 2007

Return from vacation - and out again for a week

Came back very late Sunday night (11:30 PM) from the cruise and then had to hop on a flight this morning for a five-day business trip in Kansas City. I am very, very tired but the 7-day cruise to the Western Caribbean islands and surrounding countries were absolutely exciting and enjoyable. My family had a great time together and we took a lot of pictures and videos. I am planning to post something about our cruise after my business trip this week.

Here is the picture of the ship taken from the port of Cozumel in Mexico.



Stay tuned for more...

4 comments:

Jasper222 said...

wow so nice!

*but then what you do on the ship though? going a trip on cruise never really appealing to me - i mean, what particular activities that you can't do when you're on the ground?!*

hahahahahahahhaa

WittyBB said...

welcome back!

JC said...

welcome back!

CPMF14 said...

Jasper,

Well, this cruise trip was very different than the "Pisces" cruise ship trip I had taken while I lived in Hong Kong. I guess the atmosphere was very different, and there were "Live" shows every night on board the ship performed by talented dancers and singers that were of Las Vegas's quality. Yes my family and I were impressed.

I will post more information when I return home this weekend from my business trip.