Sorry that I have not blogged since early July because I have been super busy at work. Multiple projects going on at the same time and I barely had the time to sleep!
I am in Anaheim, CA, this week attending a vendor's conference. I can't really say I am enjoying it because officially I am still working this week so I need to answer calls and e-mails as they come in.
Working in the IT industry requires a lot of dedication and energy as new stuff coming out more often these days and we have less and less time to master it. I should not have said the words "master it" because we just simply don't have enough time to fully master the technologies.
Los Angeles is a unique city. Its diversity is amazing and you would be amazed how different cultures can co-exist together. Not always perfect though but it's a work in progress. The poors, the riches, and the in-between somehow find their ways to live together in this densely populated city of the west. The city itself is full of energy; very comparable to Hong Kong. As a matter of fact being in L.A. actually makes me feeling younger because people are always actively doing something (having fun, on the go, etc) so if I don't follow their routines I kind of feel like I am falling behind.
Did I mention food? The Chinese foods are awesome here. Prices are cheap (as compared to the East coast) and very delicious. I will take some pictures at the dinner table next time (sorry, I forgot to bring my DSLR so I will have to use my Q).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Called you but did not know you are in CA until today. I did get you a bag of the Yik Cheong milk tea pack, so enjoy your stay and the great food. See you soon.
i will be waiting for the pictures and your food review critic. it's been a busy week at work for me as well. :)
you know. my friend is in LA... or close enought to LA.
someone save me from hell~~~
jc, your have a friend who lives in LA? i have a few friends live in LA as well ... ... er .. well ... i guess i didn't understand the purpose of your post. were you trying to introduce your friend to CPMF14?
hell? when did you drop to hell? kaka ... do ya need a lift?
David: thanks for the milk tea bags, I will pick them up from you.
All: I will post some pictures later this week.
Post a Comment