
This TV has four HDMI inputs with full inband audio decoding, native 1080p at 1920x1080 pixels, and powerful full range detachable speakers. It can decode HDTV signals from my Cox cable so now I don't need my indoor HDTV antenna anymore! The picture is so sharp and vivid that it blows my mind away. I also got myself a Wii component video cable and now my Wii looks 10 times better than before. I actually visited Bestbuy and Circuit City prior to making the purchase and neither store offered anything close to what Vizio/Costco had to offer (both price and features wise). Costco also offers a two-year warranty on the TV which is very good.
3 comments:
Congratulations! I like watching blu-ray movie from my Sony's TV at home too. Does HK movie DVD offer Blu-ray version now? Btw, not a big fan of HD format DVD.
65 inches?????????
mine is still 29' V_V''
woow... wish I got a tv that big.
Post a Comment