Friday, March 2, 2007

Beer, Beer, and Beer!

My co-worker is leaving us so we threw him a farewell party at a local bar. I haven't drunk a beer since last summer so today I had three big glasses (each glass is about the size of a 7-Eleven's Big Gulp). Boy it was good, and I needed that. It has been a busy week. Friday evening at the bar and playing pool - what a good time to relax! No I am not promoting alcohol here, but occassionally a glass of wine or beer will help relieve the stress in your mind and body.

As for my co-worker, I am sure we will cross path in the future.

Have a good weekend my friends!

2 comments:

WittyBB said...

oh, i missed the chance to see ya "drink" ... anyway, guess the last time i could recall you drinking ... is probably back in year 2005 - when attending social events at a vendor's conference in Vegas. anyway ... glad that you had fun ... i should have gone to the farewell gathering ... too ... ;0

CPMF14 said...

2005 in Vegas? Yeah, I believe it was on the last day of the conference...

Your manager was there ;-) Lots of people showed up, too.