Saturday, March 3, 2007

What Makes You Feel Attractive or Sexy?

All people feel that they have got "The Look" that will attract the opposite sex, so what is it?
  1. Is it your face?
  2. Is it your body?
  3. Is it your dress/shirt/outfit?
  4. Is it your hair style/color/well groomed hair?
  5. Is it the perfume/cologne you put on?
  6. Your distinct body "smell" (don't laugh)?
  7. Your voice?
  8. Your eyes?
  9. Because you talk trash/dirty?
  10. Your emotion/anger/tears?
  11. Your smile/laugh?
  12. The way how you smoke/hold cigarette?
  13. Your wealth ($$$)?
  14. Because you are considerate?
  15. Because you are smart?
  16. Your body hair? (other than those on your head)
  17. When you are naked?

If you have more than eight items above, congratulation, you are a sexy/attractive person.

As for me, I think I have (may be) three items above, so I don't consider myself attractive/sexy (yeah, I am just another "average Joe" on the street), hehehe...

Honestly, I believe everyone is sexy to someone else, somewhere. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

No comments: