David was very nice. He knew that I just got the Wii console so he made me a "Wiimote" birthday cake! Very thoughtful of you David, and I thank you very much. Here is a picture of the "Wiimote" cake that David made so I can keep a record of it. Thanks again, David! It looks very real, doesn't it? My kids love it!
I was planning to have my birthday lunch treat with WittyBB and David this afternoon but unfortunately due to last minute issues at work David was unable to make it. However, we will go at another time. WittyBB also gave me a very generous gift so thanks, WittyBB! :-)
In the evening my wife and kids bought this birthday cake from MoMo, a Korean Bakery Shop in Fairfax. It was freshly made so you can actually smell it. Here are the pictures of it.
As for the taste of both cakes...Yummy, Yummy, and Yummy!!! Need to say more?
Again, many thanks to my friends and family for making my birthday a special one!
Cheers!
2 comments:
hey happy belated birthday! the wiimote cake is absolutely cool!! hahahahahaha :D
seems like you had a great one - and wishing you many more great one follows!!!!
Thanks, Jasper!
Post a Comment