Monday, March 5, 2007

Invasion of the naked body scanners

Saw this article on MSN today. Am I worried? Kind of. I worry when those TSA security guys staring at me when I pass through the scanner and they have those "weird" looking smiles on their faces...and that would be insulting.

Anyway, here is the complete article.

Invasion of Your Personal Privacy - At the Airport Near You

Does the airport in Hong Kong have something similar installed at the security checkpoints? How about the rest of the world?

1 comment:

WittyBB said...

invasion of a person's privacy?
this is scary. i was listening to the radio earlier today and heard that there's a service called, "air tax" ... and they serve to the regional 60 airports, but charge hourly on flight time ... if you have a private jet ... you can bypass the screening ... (my wild thought).