Monday, March 19, 2007

Temper and Emotion Control

For some reasons, these past few months I found myself getting upset or emotionally high at work (and outside of it) very easily. Not sure why...may be the stuff at work has finally gotten the best of me? Or is it a beginning sign of the mid-life crisis?

Not really sure, but I need to learn to control it going forward, and need to find some new ways to ease my tension.

I also need to stop saying those nasty words when driving...

3 comments:

WittyBB said...

if i am in the office, if i get really 'emotionally attached' to a call/project. i will ask to be excused for a minute or two, and then go to the ladiesroom. look at the mirror, take a deep breath and then smile. it usually works, and then there are exception cases in which i have a script to 'comfort/calm my mind down' ... my next guess is to have a piece of delicious dessert to release the emotion (wasn't really attach your bad feeling to dessert per se, you know what i mean) ... a few places - e.g. bakery from Whole Foods, La Madeleine, Wegmans, and of course Shilla. I sometimes/occasionally say bad words while encountering/ed rackless drivers too. i don't think it's related to age, old people are actually more easy-going /calm (come on look at grandpa and grandma!) ... you may be a little bit "stressed out" lately.

CPMF14 said...

Your dessert idea is good, but I will have to watch my weight, too :-(

Hmm...going to the men's room for "fresh air", another good idea :-)

I guess I am stressed out...may be it's time for me to try those boxing on Wii...

Jasper222 said...

i usually go for ice-cream (those who knows me well i gave up on weight control since i was.. 8?!) XDDDDDD

Oh, Godiva's DARK Chocolate is ALWAYS a good relief :P

I got frustrated from work lately as well.. but i guess it's just part of everyone's job?!